I bought myself flowers to celebrate.. kidding! Just thought this post needed a picture 😛
Good things must come in 3s. My blog was almost dead for a year and suddenly I’ve been nominated for the Beauty Blogger Award and twice for the Liebster Award! Thanks to the lovely bloggers who nominated me 🙂 Today, we’re focusing on the Beauty Blogger Award so big shout out to the lovely Alice from https://dashofdaisies.wordpress.com/ She’s really sweet and I totally recommend checking her out 🙂
Don’t give up, there’s always a rainbow in sight. Eventually! (Spotted in Geneva, after lunch at the amazing Michelin-starred Il Lago)
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
- Why did you start blogging? I was going to say 2014, but then I remembered that I had a Korean skincare blog when I used to sell Korean cosmetics online! 🙂 In fact, going back further, I even had a Geocities site (blog predecessor?) when I was 15 to sell my jewellery 🙂 It actually got me 1 international sale, so Yay! 🙂 (This was back in the 90s!!!) Unfortunately, I gave up on both.. should have stuck it out! One of my biggest flaws is lack of persistence…
- What are your 3 favourite make up products that you couldn’t live without? Tony Moly lip tint, Tony Moly mascara (discontinued- waaaah!) and liquid eyeliner. Guess you can see the Korean beauty history here huh? 🙂 My eyes need a lot of help 🙁 1 thing I am struggling with is whether or not to go for eyelid-fat reduction surgery, Whilst I believe natural is best, if after 30+ years, I’m not happy with it, maybe I should try to change it!
- Do you have any hobbies (other than blogging of course!)? Making jewellery, shopping, reading (fashion magazines!!!), travelling, horse riding, watching Asian dramas and eating 😛
- What is your dream holiday location? Hmmmm… I’d love to climb Machu Picchu, and not be scared of heights! At the moment, I have a problem getting out of some tube stops!! Or go to the Galapagos and work with animals! When i was 28, I actually chucked in the job to travel for 1 year- the plan was to work with pandas in China, work with bears in Romania, pick fruits in New Zealand, wander the museums in Spain & Italy, polish up my French in France- but unfortunately my Dad got very ill so I didn’t end up going anywhere!
- What is your favourite shop? Too many! For jeans- AX because I have smallish hips but fat thighs! To browse- Anthropologie. For skincare- Liberty because of their redeemable treatments! The list is endless…
- How do you relax? Read a good book, go horse riding, have a soak in the bath, watch Korean dramas, go window shopping…
- Which is your favourite season? Spring & autumn. The weather is moderate and the colours gorgeous! Funnily enough, when I was in Singapore, it was winter!! But I guess that’s because we DIDN’T have winter …
- What are your basic skincare products? Cleanser, moisturiser & sunblock. Currently using Dr Sebagh, SK II and L’Oreal respectively- reviews coming soon for all of them 🙂
- What makes you happy? Simple things. Making my family & friends happy. Having a good horseride. Travelling. Meeting interesting people. Getting more views & followers for my blog 😉
- What are your favourite TV program(s)? Hmmmm I’m not following any at the moment- the last one I watched is Suits?
THE NEW QUESTIONS
- What’s your blog about and what made you start it?
- Best & worst experiences that came out of your blog?
- What did you want to be as a child? Did you ever think you’d be a blogger? (Not necessarily as a child since blogging may not have been around then but when blogging started!)
- What are your blog-spirations (inspiration & aspiration!) and why?
- Name something on your bucket list that you’ve done, something you’re going to do before 2015 is up and something that you’re going to do eventually.
- Tell us about something “off the beaten track” that you’ve done.
- What is something you did that challenged you and that you’re proud of?
- What’s a typical day like for you?
- If you could change 1 thing about your life, would you & what would it be?
- What’s something about you that surprises people?
- From Barcelona, http://thegoldlipstick.com
- Upcycling fan like me? Check out Karen http://sustainabledaisy.com/
- Curious & informative? Definitely my type of girl! 🙂 http://www.madcherry.net/
- Daily inspiration with http://brandobeauty.uk
- Chic, boho & preppy? Awesome! Visit https://kitkatdana.wordpress.com/
- Always felt a bit different? You’re in good company with http://admirablylegal.com/
- Want a bit of everything? https://osovogue.wordpress.com/about/
- Suffering from skin problems and not wanting to feel alone? https://amorebeyoutifulyou.wordpress.com/about/
- Based in UK, with amazing clothing DIYs, https://chandcoblog.wordpress.com
- Last but definitely not least, the incredible Susanna, who’s been so supportive of my blog 🙂 http://supalifeofashopaholic.com
They’re all amazing people, so do check them out 🙂