This is my 6th Dr Sebagh review, so you may be tired of hearing about this brand but, hey, good things must be shared right? 🙂 I previously posted about the Dr Sebagh Deep Exfoliating Mask and this is the perfect next step in our weekly skincare routine.
According to the Dr Sebagh website, it’s a “purifying, anti-pollution” mask which contains kaolin (absorbs the bad stuff) for all skin types but particularly oily & combination (raising my hand here). (£42 for 150ml) Here’s what it does:
- Absorbs excess oil & regulates oil production
- refines skin texture
- tightens pores
- soothes and softens the skin
- reduces shine.
- minimises the appearance of blemishes and blackheads,
- Restores radiance and promotes even tone and a smooth complexion.
- Eliminates impurities on the surface of the skin.
Does it deliver? Judge for yourself. I’ve shown 3 photos- 1 after washing, 1 after the Deep Exfoliating Mask and 1 after the Skin Perfecting Mask (applied after the deep exfoliating mask)- all taken within minutes of each other at the same spot (so in similar lighting conditions) and you can TOTALLy see that my skin becomes clearer with each step!
I’ve used a lot of expensive skincare- from La Mer’s Soft Cream (review) to Shiseido’s top Future X Line (review coming soon)- but even compared to using the ENTIRE Shiseido Future X Line (costing over £1000!) for my skincare routine, I’ve not seen results as quickly or as noticeable as when I use Dr Sebagh. After trying Korean skincare (which I used to have an e-shop for), I became convinced that Asian skincare suits Asians better than Western skincare. But Dr Sebagh is making me doubt that! 🙂
Photo taken after cleansing:
Photo taken after washing off Deep Exfoliating Mask:
Photo after rinsing off Skin Perfecting Mask:
In fact looking at my skin in this photo reminds me that I should make a note to use the mask tonight. It’s recommended to be used 2-3 times a week and I’ve only used it twice this year. Must be why I’m suffering from a breakout now 🙁 (Time to dig out my Dr Sebagh Breakout Spot on- check out my photos of what happened to my zit after a few applications only!)
- I wouldn’t say this is a con exactly but your skin does tingle a bit when applying the mask- not as badly as when the Deep Exfoliating Mask is on though and the blurb does note that the mask has astringent effect. Just wanted to give you a heads up so you don’t worry if that happens to you 🙂
- You’ll become addicted to Dr Sebagh skincare after this- not good for your pocket!