Craft classes I’m genuinely interested in- and not being asked to write about because I’m sponsored by craft companies etc! (Well unless labelled otherwise- bloggers need to make a living too, but we promise to be upfront and honest about it 🙂 ) To find other cool makers workshops in London, check out Obby
11 April, £55
Bargain!! Only thing is my sewing skills can’t quite be considered intermediate..
Get ready for summer with this class held at John Lewis London!
16/ 18 March
I missed the one last month because it was fully booked 🙁 But luckily Riannon is holding another class on 1 April (£50) For your very own merino wool blanket, that’s a bargain 🙂
Pattern Cutting Introduction by Fashion & Textile Museum
23 & 30 April, (10.45-4.30)
This class sells out super fast. I think this is the 3rd session I’ve looked into? The previous 2 sold out before I could book! The one I REALLY want to do is No Pattern Sewing but alas the only class for that is now sold out. Darn
Nonethless the FTM has loads of cool classes on their website so check them out!
No dates yet
Fan making at the Fan museum in Greenwich! Isn’t that cool? Couldn’t make the one they had last year and still waiting for this year’s dates
- Stone carving (via Obby)
- knitting a giant merino clutch (I Make Knots)
- making a concrete necklace (London Craft Club)
- weaving (Brighton Etsy), making a floral crown (Brighton Etsy), making a floral hairpin (The Handmade Fair)
- sewing an invisible zip (free at Exeter Sewing, Stitching & Hobbycrafts– the Knitting and Stitching show charged £12ish for this!)
- making a fabric flower (free at Knitting & Stitching show)…