It’s been a while since my last bazaar and I found myself almost forgetting what to prepare! So I decided to prepare a checklist- hopefully it’ll be of help to you too 🙂 Let me know if you think something is missing from this list 🙂
- Your stock of things to sell!
- Display set-up: remember to create height for an eye catching display!
- Prices for every item
- Cash float: look at your prices to see what kind of change you will need. Personally I’ve given off the £x.90 prices as all those 10p-s are too heavy!!
- Credit card machine & Phone (Alt: use Stripe which only requires your phone & WiFi- their charges are slightly higher than Paypal Here though)
- Phone & credit card machine charger
- Packaging e.g. bags etc
- Business cards
- Mailing list book
- Thick markers
- Scotch tape